Monday, August 11, 2008

I Hate Drama Queens

I work with one. That person sucks. They are a bully, not particularly good at managing the day to day aspects of working here and is apparently unusually misunderstood. What you can't misunderstand is this persons ability to cause drama where there is none. I don't know why they like to stir the proverbial pot and cause so much tsurus, but they do. There are only two reasons to cause so much trouble:
1. Get attention
2. Try to make yourself look important

However, most people don't realize that the rest of us just think they are a tool for causing so much drama. Life would be so much better without all of that.

In order to deal with the DQ at my office (hereby called Mitch - cut lang for Man Bitch), I will just see his inner-self as he really is. Childlike and ludicrous (say it Vel!), like the clip below.

No comments: